(Omdirigeret fra RJ-45)Spring til navigation Spring til søgning
- Ikke at forveksle med Modularstik 8P8C.
(8P8C-stikket bliver ofte forkert benævnt RJ45-stik i mange forskellige områder såsom telekommunikation og datanet, men 8P8C-hunstikket mangler det specielle kodehul - og hanstikket mangler kodetappen.)
Referencer[redigér | rediger kildetekst]
- 29 Apr 2017, arrow.com: RJ45 or 8P8C Connectors? Finding the True Ethernet Standard Citat: "...As a result of the close similarities, “RJ45” became the designated informal misnomer for any eight-pinned jack (8P8C modular connector) used in computer networking (Ethernet). The differences between 8P8C connectors and RJ45 connectors are shown in the following diagram:...The connectors are not entirely compatible with one another because of the keying used in RJ45; 8P8C connectors can plug into RJ45 receptacles, but the inverse is not true. However, because the connectors resemble each other so closely in appearance, the groups and individuals who transitioned from telephone networking to computer networking started to mistakenly call the unkeyed 8P8C connectors “RJ45s” and the terminology quickly caught on. Therefore, what most of the industry refers to as RJ45 connectors are in fact 8P8C modular connectors. Today, almost all electronic equipment using 8P8C connectors will show documentation for RJ45 connectors, which is technically incorrect...", backup
- "RJ45S (Archived copy)". Arkiveret fra originalen 2018-05-09. Hentet 2017-05-22.
- "Modular Jack Wiring". Hamilton Video & Sound Limited. Arkiveret fra originalen 2007-10-14. Hentet 2017-05-21.
- "Modular Wiring Reference". Siemon. Arkiveret fra originalen 2010-10-08. Hentet 2010-10-14.